Wines

  • Finca Santa María

    Light, young and fruity

    Valtravieso Finca Santa María is the perfect wine to serve by the glass or drink with a snack. A young, aromatic, highly versatile wine that stands out for its explosion of red fruits, its balanced acidity and surprising volume.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (98%) and
    Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot (2%)

    Time in barrel:
    Around 6 months in French and American oak barrels, a small percentage of new barrels and the rest second and third use barrels. At least 2 months in the bottle.

    Light, young and fruity

    Valtravieso Finca Santa María is the perfect wine to serve by the glass or drink with a snack. A young, aromatic, highly versatile wine that stands out for its explosion of red fruits, its balanced acidity and surprising volume.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (98%) and
    Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot (2%)

    Time in barrel:
    Around 6 months in French and American oak barrels, a small percentage of new barrels and the rest second and third use barrels. At least 2 months in the bottle.

    1 botella Magnum 1,5L
    19,35 IVA incluido
    Estuche 3 botellas 0,75L
    28,38 IVA incluido
    Caja 6 botellas 0,75L
    52,80 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)
  • Crianza

    Elegant, profound and long

    Valtravieso crianza is the reflection of a winery that makes wines at an altitude of more than 915m. A serious aging, with body and minerality, a fresh, taut sensation on the palate and a long finish on aromatic tannins.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    100% tempranillo

    Time in barrel:
    At least 12 months in 90% French oak barrels and 10% American oak barrels then aged in the bottle, 2 years in total.

    Elegant, profound and long

    Valtravieso crianza is the reflection of a winery that makes wines at an altitude of more than 915m. A serious aging, with body and minerality, a fresh, taut sensation on the palate and a long finish on aromatic tannins.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    100% tempranillo

    Time in barrel:
    At least 12 months in 90% French oak barrels and 10% American oak barrels then aged in the bottle, 2 years in total.

    1 botella Magnum 1,5L
    34,75 IVA incluido
    Estuche 3 botellas 0,75L
    51,48 IVA incluido
    Caja 6 botellas 0,75L
    99,00 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)
  • Reserva

    Seguro, clásico y seductor

    Valtravieso Reserva is a wine with a classical spirit, complex, deep and elegant, a wine that seduces. A limited edition of around 15,000 bottles that comes mainly from a selection of our estate’s more limestone terroirs. A wine for the present and the future, the star guest at many gastronomic get-togethers.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    10% cabernet, 10% merlot y 80% tempranillo

    Time in barrel:
    Around 15 months in French oak barrels resting for at least 12 months in the bottle.

    Seguro, clásico y seductor

    Valtravieso Reserva is a wine with a classical spirit, complex, deep and elegant, a wine that seduces. A limited edition of around 15,000 bottles that comes mainly from a selection of our estate’s more limestone terroirs. A wine for the present and the future, the star guest at many gastronomic get-togethers.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    10% cabernet, 10% merlot y 80% tempranillo

    Time in barrel:
    Around 15 months in French oak barrels resting for at least 12 months in the bottle.

    1 botella Magnum 1,5L
    54,42 IVA incluido
    Estuche 3 botellas 0,75L
    80,98 IVA incluido
    Caja 6 botellas 0,75L
    158,00 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)
  • VT Tinto Fino

    Personal, direct and elegant

    Valtravieso VT Tinta Fina is the only Valtravieso single varietal wine, 100% Tinto Fino, that comes from the areas of our La Revilla estate with the highest limestone content with vineyards with an average age of 30 years with low productions. An expressive wine, with character, potent and elegant. A limited production wine with great potential for laying down.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (100%)

    Time in barrel:
    Around 16 months: 12 months aging in fine grain, large volume French oak second and third use barrels and some new barrels, depending on the year, followed by 4 months aging in flextank of at least 50% of the wine, thus preventing excessive wood aging taste.

    Personal, direct and elegant

    Valtravieso VT Tinta Fina is the only Valtravieso single varietal wine, 100% Tinto Fino, that comes from the areas of our La Revilla estate with the highest limestone content with vineyards with an average age of 30 years with low productions. An expressive wine, with character, potent and elegant. A limited production wine with great potential for laying down.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (100%)

    Time in barrel:
    Around 16 months: 12 months aging in fine grain, large volume French oak second and third use barrels and some new barrels, depending on the year, followed by 4 months aging in flextank of at least 50% of the wine, thus preventing excessive wood aging taste.

    Estuche 2 botellas 0,75L
    62,20 IVA incluido
    Caja 6 botellas 0,75L
    180,60 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)
  • VT Vendimia seleccionada

    Surprising, complex and simply extraordinary

    Valtravieso VT Vendimia Seleccionada is a unique wine made with the best selection of Tinto Fino, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from our own vineyards at “Finca La Revilla”. A wine with international standing with an extraordinary nose and great volume, smoothness and an enveloping body on the palate. A limited production wine with great potential for laying down.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (75%), Cabernet Sauvignon (15%) and Merlot (10%)

    Time in barrel:
    6 months aging in oak barrels for at least 45% of the wine and the remaining 55% is aged in stainless steel on its lees.

    Surprising, complex and simply extraordinary

    Valtravieso VT Vendimia Seleccionada is a unique wine made with the best selection of Tinto Fino, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from our own vineyards at “Finca La Revilla”. A wine with international standing with an extraordinary nose and great volume, smoothness and an enveloping body on the palate. A limited production wine with great potential for laying down.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (75%), Cabernet Sauvignon (15%) and Merlot (10%)

    Time in barrel:
    6 months aging in oak barrels for at least 45% of the wine and the remaining 55% is aged in stainless steel on its lees.

    Estuche 2 botellas 0,75L
    62,20 IVA incluido
    Caja 6 botellas 0,75L
    180,60 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)
  • Gran Valtravieso

    Unique

    Gran Valtravieso is the winery’s icon and ambassador. A serious, direct, very fine, elegant wine with a mineral structure and character in which the pure expression of the variety stands out and the wood of the aging does not predominate, but rather accompanies, balances and rounds off the wine. A limited production wine with great potential for laying down.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (100%)

    Time in barrel:
    This great wine ages for 12 months in French oak barrels, 50 % new barrels, and after this time a further 12 months in concrete tanks. Before going onto the market we leave it to rest for at least 12 months in the bottle.

    Unique

    Gran Valtravieso is the winery’s icon and ambassador. A serious, direct, very fine, elegant wine with a mineral structure and character in which the pure expression of the variety stands out and the wood of the aging does not predominate, but rather accompanies, balances and rounds off the wine. A limited production wine with great potential for laying down.

    Designation of origin:
    Ribera del Duero

    Varieties:
    Tinto Fino (100%)

    Time in barrel:
    This great wine ages for 12 months in French oak barrels, 50 % new barrels, and after this time a further 12 months in concrete tanks. Before going onto the market we leave it to rest for at least 12 months in the bottle.

    1 bottle giftbox
    87,00 IVA incluido
    3 bottles luxury box
    249,00 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)
  • Nogara

    Aromatic, complex and silky

    Valtravieso Nogara is the faithful expression of the Verdejo variety, fresh and fruity with light vegetable overtones. Fermentation of part of the production in French oak barrels and then its aging on lees for at least 6 months provides this wine with volume and balance without losing its natural freshness.

    Designation of origin:
    Rueda

    Varieties:
    100% Verdejo

    Time in barrel:
    6 months aging in oak barrels for at least 45% of the wine and the remaining 55% is aged in stainless steel on its lees.

    Aromatic, complex and silky

    Valtravieso Nogara is the faithful expression of the Verdejo variety, fresh and fruity with light vegetable overtones. Fermentation of part of the production in French oak barrels and then its aging on lees for at least 6 months provides this wine with volume and balance without losing its natural freshness.

    Designation of origin:
    Rueda

    Varieties:
    100% Verdejo

    Time in barrel:
    6 months aging in oak barrels for at least 45% of the wine and the remaining 55% is aged in stainless steel on its lees.

    Caja 6 botellas 0,75L
    48,60 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)
  • Rupture

    Explosive, bold and ground-breaking

    Valtravieso Rupture is our winery's boldest and most innovative wine, produced from cabernet sauvignon and merlot varieties, a priori varieties outside of their natural habitat. However, we have achieved it at Finca la Revilla at 915 metres altitude, a spectacular potential that would be tough to equal anywhere in the region. A powerful and complex wine, full of fruitiness, great balance and refinement. Very limited production.

    Designation of origin:
    Wine from the land of Castile and León

    Varieties:
    Cabernet Sauvignon (70%) and Merlot (30%)

    Time in barrel:
    18 months in french oak barrels: 50% new oak barrels and 50% second and third use oak barrels.

    Explosive, bold and ground-breaking

    Valtravieso Rupture is our winery's boldest and most innovative wine, produced from cabernet sauvignon and merlot varieties, a priori varieties outside of their natural habitat. However, we have achieved it at Finca la Revilla at 915 metres altitude, a spectacular potential that would be tough to equal anywhere in the region. A powerful and complex wine, full of fruitiness, great balance and refinement. Very limited production.

    Designation of origin:
    Wine from the land of Castile and León

    Varieties:
    Cabernet Sauvignon (70%) and Merlot (30%)

    Time in barrel:
    18 months in french oak barrels: 50% new oak barrels and 50% second and third use oak barrels.

    Estuche 3 botellas 0,75L
    75,48 IVA incluido
    Caja 6 botellas 0,75L
    147,00 IVA incluido
    Clear
    Shipping info
    Shipping 5.99€ vat included (48-72 h)